Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Twas the Night Before Surgery . . .

I'm at home for the time being. Tomorrow morning I get to go through the glorious task of getting my wisdom teeth removed. I was exceptionally nervous about being put on an anesthetic but at this point my teeth hurt and I'm sick of thinking about it so take them out.

The weather was beautiful tonight in NJ but it is exceptionally buggier than in DC. Nothing like chomping down on a piece of Jersey corn while mosquitoes chomp down on your shins.

I'm excited for the post surgery plans. This weekend is the Hot Air Balloon festival which my family plans on attending and on Sunday night my brother promised a visit. I may have cheeks the size of chipmunk's cheeks but it's family, they have you love you no matter what you look like :). And of course, nothing tops off a good weekend at home like Harry Potter in IMAX. CAN'T WAIT.

Next week should be crazy madness with the SG staring the magazine deadline square in the face, but I am excited about how it is turning out design wise so here's hoping it's a great success.

I also start on my new project at my internship at Washington Life. A two page spread the designer normally does so that should offer up some more freedom. Here's hoping that's not an epic fail as well.

I just recently created a photoblog (http://photopsychotherapy.blogspot.com/) which I'm enjoying more than I thought I would. Surprisingly, my keeping up with it isn't ending horribly so hopefully since I'll be on blogger I can update here as well.

I'll be in a foggy haze tomorrow but updates will come soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment