

This weekend was amazing. Saturday, Terence and I went out to the National Mall for Capitol Fourth and saw the best Fireworks show I have ever seen. We arrived around 1 and walked around a fairly odd Folklife Festival, but after going through security, we spent a beautiful afternoon on the Lincoln side of the Washington Monument. We brought a deck of cards and had a card battle of epic proportions and the afternoon went much faster than expected. The fireworks were amazing. They were set off from either side of the Reflecting Pool and the fireworks were HUGE! It was amazing.
There were so many people but the energy was just contageous. Needless to say I was exhausted on Sunday.
I'm back at work now getting ready for a hopefully eventful week. I'm taking off work next week to spend some time with my parents exploring the city even more.
Count it. Love Summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment