
After I leave work my week will become infinitely more exciting. Terence's friends from Florida are flying into town tomorrow and we have tonight to prepare. I'm also going to make a really nice dinner. I went out to eat last night and just made pasta on Sunday so I'm excited to make an exciting meal. My lunches have become more and more blahh. I'll have to work on that before classes start, IN UNDER 2 WEEKS! (AHHh!) Where did the summer go? I feel like I didn't tackle even half of the things that were once on my to-do list (like update my portfolio).
I am excited for classes to start, although I'm trying not to be. The last couple of semesters I got excited I was sorely disappointed.
I have been listening to my iPod a lot. I realized that listening to my entire collection of music straight through on shuffle is, well, IMPOSSIBLE. I always get in the mood for a different song or accidentally reset it so I'm just enjoying whatever portion of the shuffle I can at work. Right now it's Eric Clapton. There's nothing like rocking out at work. You realize a lot of things about your music collection . . . like how much Dave Matthews and country music you have in your music library.
Speaking of work, we're finally done the magazine. I use the term done hesitantly but we are supposed to get a proof of the magazine any day now. I've moved on to work on posters and t-shirts for events for the fall already so still busy.
More later!
Here's hoping the end of the week is as fun as I think it will be!
No comments:
Post a Comment