Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Staying Put?


I have been back to NJ for the past two weekends and I feel like I've been running around like crazy. Last week was a bad week for DCers with the metro crash, the shooting at the Holocaust Museum, and the deaths of Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. One thing that was cool was that when I went to the annual Relay for Life in Penndale, PA with my family, someone had sponsored an honorary bag for Farrah Fawcett. It was quite an emotional night but it was evened out by some visits from the extended family on my dads side. It was quite the family weekend as well.

So now I am on an epic search for some bad ass Fourth of July plans. I love fireworks so I'm trying to find a place to see them, but also somewhere where I won't be trampled by a million people. The search continues . . .

It's a busy day at work so I'm taking a break to have lunch with Gill. I'm running around DC but for the moment I'm staying put in DC. That's all I can ask for, I guess. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment