Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Only Packed One Bag . . . You Should Be Proud

Last night ended poorly. The worst part was the dream that followed that haunted me.
My chest actually hurts after that insanely visual dream.
It was one of those dreams that was so close to reality it was terrifying.

The moral of the story? I think I've forgotten how to start by making myself happy and began with other people, in turn losing myself.

After getting to NJ from DC yesterday I left my phone in my bag, partially unintentionally, to which my bags went upstairs and my phone that once had one bar of battery left soon had none.

I was intrigued after the other night of Gabi telling me her goal was to go completely cell phone less for an entire year and soon give the internet the boot as well. Could I even do it for one night where everyone I cared about knew where I was?

There's something slightly unaltering about a dead phone. Is it okay?! Will it come back?! After my computer battery crapped out in the winter it's always an option for my electronics.

Nothing good comes immediately after turning your phone on after being dead. Especially no good conversations.

I'm trying not to think about it and my dream but it's 7:15 and I'm awake. I finally got my ceiling fan to stop making that horrible noise that played a role in my dream as well.

Last night my family sat on our deck talking until we were almost completely eaten alive by mosquitoes. We moved inside and watched a psuedo video of my brother's wedding. Almost 2 years ago now, wow.

Some cool internet findings I found out about last night thanks to my tech savvy brother:
Texts from Last Night: Kind of like FML.

A video from College Humor called "Twitter in Real Life."

No comments:

Post a Comment