Fastfoward through my first week back. At the very beginning of the week I made a list of assignments I have to have completed by March 30th (including 3 papers and quite a bit of reading) so that I can afford (AKA not flunk out of college) while driving to the Catskill Mountains the weekend of the 28th. Terence and I are going to surprise his mom and brother (for his brothers birthday!) and hopefully pop in on my parents on the way home as well. Should my car be able to make the 6 hour venture, it will be a lot of fun. Now I just have to make sure I don't miss any massive assignments.
I am on a mission to make Terence like DC. It's not that he doesn't like it.... persay. He just misses Florida... and talks about it... a lot. SO I decided while we were in Florida to do everything that I can to ensure that while DC may fall second best to Florida, that I make it the closest race humanly possible. Tonight I took him on a surprise date. I blindfolded him and took him to the Washingtonian Center in Gaithersburg, MD. Thankfully, the cold weather didn't scare away the crowds and there was enough to do before "going out" time. Tomorrow the mission to make DC super cool continues and hopefully the cold weather won't stop us from going to Glen Echo Park. Another new spot, which I hear has good photo opportunities! If you have any good ideas of things to do in DC that are off the beaten path and won't constantly remind me that I only have 40 days until I'm 21, those would be much appreciative. Tonight when Eddie said, "Hey Natalie, are you coming along" when the guys left for a much needed guys night, I said, "No. Wouldn't that be depressing?" He didn't get it so I had to tell him I wasn't 21 yet, to which he was floored. SO CLOSE!
Now I conclude watching both Leno and Fallon and wait for the boys (plural, I'm hosting numerous tonight) to come back from the bar. Me? I have a date with some homework to ensure that Catskill pans out.
Goodnight all. Let Spring begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment