This month has been surprisingly busy. We're almost to single digits on the countdown until spring break which will be fantastic. I'll excited to see sunshine and palm trees.

SXC.HU
Dave Matthews is coming to Nationals Park in July. No one buy tickets :). I'm going to see my first Dave concert. That will knock off another thing on my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days -- "#21. See Dave Matthews in Concert... no matter how old he is and no matter how old I am." I just recently finished "#7. Don’t text message for an entire month (January 6, 2010-February 6, 2010)" and "#37. Go to a wine tasting." I'm still working on making my own web site and making travel plans for all of the places I wanted to go in 1001 days. I have been to 11 of the 50 states, and I think Hawaii and Alaska might be stretching it, but I'm going to attempt some road trips after graduation and see more states. I have "#10. Go to Ireland." For some reason I thought that would be easier than it is. I'm also making a legitimate attempt to finish Gone With the Wind, a book I promised my mother I'd read ages ago. I think I'll bring it on spring break with me as beach/plane reading.
I think I'm going to buy a bunch of music for the car too. Right now I'm thinking of buying the Glee Soundtracks (1 and 2), an album by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals (when I saw them in concert this past summer they were really good!) and of course the new Vampire Weekend album, Contra. Any suggestions for good road trip music? I've already got Michael Jackson on the playlist in addition to whatever country music I have--country is a good sing-a-long in the car genre. I'm starting to get spring fever even though there isn't a SINGLE sign of spring. I guess it should be renamed "I want better weather" fever. That's better :).
No comments:
Post a Comment