Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank God for Wednesday

I just realized the actual religious sentiment for this Wednesday being Ash Wednesday, but I was initially talking about how I don't have classes on Wednesday and how that's amazing. It's like a one day weekend in the middle of the week. 

I'm sitting in my apartment waiting to do an interview for my Advanced Reporting class (thumbs down) but it has been really hard to get a hold of someone and actually get it done. It's due on Thursday so if I finish the interview today tomorrow will be that much more enjoyable. I
 just hope it works out because if not, I'm screwed. I stayed home from work so I could call and do the interview and I don't want to be loud/get interrupted. 

The second half of my weeks are always easier
 than the first half. Thursday I just have Adv. Reporting, which may feel like it lasts for 7 hours, is only 2 and a half hours long. After that the only thing stopping me from the weekend is Intermediate Typography which I absolutely love this semester and whatever work hours I have to make up. Fun stuff going on at work too. Farmers Market, Women's History Month, Saint Patrick's Day events, upcoming SG elections. Now that Founders' is over there's a lull (shh don't tell anyone!) I am quite proud of all of those designs though. See the picture of the mug I designed to the right :). 

This weekend is also exciting. It's the last weekend before SPRING BREAK and there are some Mardi Gras celebrations occurring. I only have one actual "midterm" next week but I do have a quiz in another course which is only one of four things that are being graded for the entire semester, so I should study for that as well. I'm going home to get HENRY (my car) before shipping off to Florida for spring break and I cannot be more excited. Once I hit Wednesday of next week, my motivation to do any work is going to be totally shot. I'll be in my apartment packing and don't bother knocking. 

In short, let's hope this interview works out, and is it spring break yet?

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Founder's Day mugs!

    SPRING BREAK SOON. Hello checking out early, how are you?

    ReplyDelete